Monday, June 30, 2008

On this day one year ago...

we got married! It's hard to believe it has been one year already...We had already lived together for one full year when we got married and already had a 13 month old. It was stressful, nervewracking and wonderfully beautiful! I love everything about our wedding and wish that we had someone record it. I have many more pictures from our wedding day but sadly this is the only one that I've scrapped so far. Unbelievable, isn't it?! Honestly, I'm so nervous to scrapbook our wedding pictures (I'm afraid I'll royally screw them up) that I haven't even touched them yet. I keep setting a month that I'll get started on them and then that month will come and pass by - oh well! They WILL get done...I just have to work up my wedding mojo again. :o) And speaking of my wedding scrapbook, if you attended my wedding I would love to hear what your favorite part of our big day was! This is something that I would like to add because it was so difficult to speak to all of our guests at the reception and it would be nice to hear what everyone's perspective of our day was. You can email me at ckunwar@oak.edu or leave me a comment here! Thanks!

Ta ta for now!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary!
I haven't started scraping them either. I was afraid of messing them up too lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You will not mess them up. They will turn out beautifully. Just like the one you already did. Hope you got some rest see you tomorrow at work. Also read the comment i posted on the one about your cat and read my new blog.

Covered In Crafts said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

(Belated) Happy anniversary!! May you have many many many more! Thanks for stopping by my blog.