Thursday, June 26, 2008

Isn't he sweet? I absolutely love this picture of Jonah that Bishnu caught the other night on his camera phone. I know it's dark and a little grainy but hey, camera phones aren't the greatest. Look at his little cars and trucks - don't they just make you want to squeeze him to pieces?! The night Bishnu took this I was running around the house trying to clean and didn't even realize he was lying down on the floor. He ALWAYS lays down on the floor when he is tired and ready for bed so I slowed down and bent over to ask him if he was ready but found him like this.
There are some days when the no's, go's, hitting and random terrible two-ness just really gets to me and I'm not sure I'm going to make it to bedtime. But there are other moments and days when he will run to me with open arms or tell me "I wuve you" and just melt my heart into little pieces. Looking at this picture reminds me of all of that and how truly lucky I am. :o)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhh! He is such a sweetheart you know :)

Momma Truitt said...

You are such a good momma! He is such a cutie!! Hope you are getting settled in your new home!!