Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little of this and a little of that...

I don't really have anything in particular to say. Well, that's not true. There are several things that I *could* blog about but I have stayed up extremely late the past two nights reading books (2:45 am and 1 am, respectively) and I am just too tired to really think about blogging tonight. So, instead, I'll just post some pics that I re-discovered this evening that I think are good. There will be no rhyme or reason...just real randomness here. Bear with me.



Resting at Eastland Mall -


Fun day at the Children's Museum in E-ville


At least someone had fun at Louisville Airport...Isn't he adorable?!


Papa*, Aama, me, Bishnu* and Jonah

*Who else here thinks that Bishnu is a mini-me of his dad? Can I get an amen?...Amen. Thank you.*

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Momma Truitt said...

Hey Chanel!! I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and have meant to leave a comment, but I have to say that I am easily distracted!! You have such a beautiful family!! Glad I have another blog to stalk!! Come visit my blog if you have time :)

Maggie Ann. said...

first, amen.

now, these picture make me miss you so so much. it hurts.

jonah is so handsome (beautiful). i wish i could be more a part of his life. and YOUR life.

I love you, you are stunning.