Monday, June 23, 2008

Wow! It's been almost a week since I last posted...but it's not my fault! I promise! Our internet connection at home has been terrible this past 5-6 days. We will have a connection for about 2 hours and then *poof!* it's gone. Bishnu has been working on it at home and trying to figure out but nothing has worked for an extended period of time.
We went up to Indy this weekend for a bbq at Brea and Stephen's house. Actually, Bret, Jonah and I went up to Indy. Mom and Bishnu had to work and Dad had already decided to go to a dinner/fundraiser for an old work friend. And as usual when Bret, Jonah and I are out together, people assumed that he was Jonah's daddy. *sigh* Dang Bishnu's schedule! Anyways, I'll see if I can get some pictures from others that were there (Bret forgot his camera) and post what I can.

We're searching for a twin size bed for Jonah. I've been pricing them online (cripes! they're expensive!) and of course I would love to get the one from Pottery Barn that they feature with the bedsheets we're getting Jonah but we also wouldn't be able to pay several bills after buying it soooo...I've been trying to find one that is made out of unfinished wood so I could do what I wanted to it but I'm not having much luck finding one of those either. Wish me luck and cross your fingers for me!

And on my last note - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE! *smooch* Hope you had a good one!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: