Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow. I really need...

that digital camera I posted about awhile back. My phone camera just isn't cutting it anymore...I can't even believe I used my phone camera to take these! They're horrible! They're blurry, fuzzy and even though I sharpened, lightened, auto-fixed, etc. them to death they still look pathetic. Well, please, look past all of those imperfections and I promise I won't post any layouts that look like this anymore!


Jonah @ 6 months


A baby card

I used Bazzill cardstock for both the lo and the card. I love the stickers used on the card, too! Aren't they adorable?! I saw them and just had to have them. You know, I really don't consider myself a simple, streamlined scrapbooker but that is the direction I seem to be headed these days. I love looking at layouts that seem to hold much more than what I place on mine. I think I am always slightly worried that I will "overload" my pages and thus, they end up looking slightly bare to me but streamline and normal to others.

In scrapbook room/area news. I have a desk. And it has 3 picture frames on it. And I have yet to use it to scrapbook. WHAAAATTTT?! I know. Crazy, right? I really don't have any good excuses but I can come up with some pretty crappy ones: 1.) It's in the basement and we don't really use the basement all that much yet. 2.) I, uhm...well. I guess that's it, really. I'll try to come up with another one later. Seriously, it just doesn't feel "comfortable" to me yet. There is nothing down there except my scrapping stuff and like I said, we just don't really utilize that space yet. I think I'll end up feeling lonely down there and/or paranoid about Jonah being on a different level of the house and feeling the need to check on him every 10 minutes. I think I just need to suck it up and get down there already, right? Right??? Hmm, okay. I'll keep you all updated...

Ta ta for now!

No comments: