Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been doing a lot of...

shopping. Well, window shopping, that is. One of our ongoing projects right now (the one of many, I assure you...) is Jonah's room. We decided not to touch it when we moved into the house, knowing that he would be moving from his crib into a "big boy" bed fairly soon. So all this time I've been keeping an eye out for decorating ideas and found one that would be perfect! I recently found bedding offered at both Pottey Barn Kids and Target that is adorable AND affordable.

This Camp Bed is from Pottery Barn Kids and matches the bedding perfectly. I WILL NOT list the price for this bed (which almost gave me a heart attack) but will say that it is definitely out of our price range. I love the design and color - very boy-ish! And it would suit him for toddlerhood through his teenage years. *sigh* So I have been searching for unfinished wooden beds or a cheaper version of this same style in hopes that I can find something similar. I haven't given up hope but I did find these two (*psst* Look below!). They are Captain Beds (don't you love how they all have names and themes?) and just beyond cool! They have shelves and cubbies and all
sorts of little places to store little boy things. And these would definitely do well into his teenage years, also.


Look at that little door! Adorable! So now you see my quandry...cars theme vs. boat theme? What's a mother to do?! Please let me know your opinions, readers. I need them. Please help!
Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I saw the cutest little boy's bed from Pottery Barn kids, it was a in the shape of a boat. It was so cute and classy and had a lot of storage areas.