Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're baaackkk...

from St. Louis! Saturday morning we left and met up with some of our friends at the St. Louis Zoo and spent the whole day there. Then on Sunday we had some fun at the Gateway Arch and a ferryboat ride! We all had a great time and wished that we could have stayed longer...We all live several hours away from each other now and haven't been able to get together nearly as much as we have wanted to. We were talking about making this a yearly thing though, so hopefully that will be remedied. Pictures will be uploaded shortly -We've been so busy that I simply haven't had time to get them from the camera to the computer!

*2peas blogger challenge!*
I've been scrapping 12x12 pages since I started scrapbooking in the 90's. I love the fact that they are large enough to place several pictures and journaling comfortably. I also love using textured cardstock as background paper, which just so happens to fit perfectly into 12x12 albums. I've never really gotten into the 8 1/2x11 albums for the reason that it is a little harder to find those in my area.
I have made a couple of 6x6 albums for baby showers and whatnot but would like to branch out a little more with them. I always seem to be thinking of these little albums that would be really cute to make but never seem to have the time to follow through with them. Since we got back this weekend I've actually been thinking about scrapping our St. Louis trip in a 6x6 album that I already have and making a 12x12 double lo for our regular album. *whew!* I think I had better get started on this...

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I really like the square size - I did rectangle for a while, but it really feels a little more free to scrap square - don't know why!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday!

Krissynae said...

Happy Birthday.