Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 unfinished projects...

that are DEFINITELY hanging over my head! That is the subject of the 2peas Blogger Challenge today and it did not take me long to fill that list. In fact, on our refrigerator I currently have a list of projects to be completed for each room in our home, yard and garage! Bishnu looks at that list and just groans. I look at that list and can't hep but grin. I love projects! So, here is my current Top 10 To-Do List (not to be confused with my Honey-Do List which is completely separate):

1. Finish all current Jonah layouts that are in progress.
2. Print pictures and scrapbook Minnesota trip.
3. Print pictures and scrapbook Jonah's 2nd Birthday Party.
4. Print pictures and scrapbook St. Louis trip.
5. Email St. Louis pictures to best friends (who were also on said trip).
6. Finish altered gardening book and start planning for next year's garden.
7. Start decorating Jonah's bedroom.
8. Start decorating our bedroom.
9. Organize my scrapbook area.
10. Finalize details for my Young Scrapper's Challenge for Sunday on 2peas.

There you have it, folks. Actually, now that I am thinking about all of this I am slightly daunted. Well, actually, very daunted. Is daunted a word? No? Hhm....

Anyways, I need to get going quick-like on some of this or it will never get done! Thanks for the motivation 2peas bloggers!

Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

I was laughing at your separation of "to do" and "honey do" lists. :D I also enjoy having a lot of projects to do. Somedays it can seem overwhelming, but then I pause to look back at what I've accomplished. Best of luck at completing your list!