Monday, July 7, 2008

A note from...

down under! I don't know if I have mentioned it on here or not but my brother and his girlfriend have arrived safely in New Zealand for their semester abroad! I'm so excited for them! The time difference is crazy but not totally unexpected for us - both Nepal and New Zealand are on the other side of the world. We haven't heard too much from them yet because they've been adjusting and trying to get their bearings. They seem to be having fun so far, though! As soon as we received an email from Bret I sent him a reply asking him all sorts of questions that I know he won't be able to answer for a few weeks but I couldn't help it! Hopefully we'll hear from him again soon.

1 comment:

Darleen said...

isn't it funny how other parts of the world, if we have never been, are such an adventure. i would love to go to those places. i have never been out of the US, i dream of Ireland..