Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots of busy-ness...

has been going on around here. School, work, cats, a certain 2 year old rascal...there is never a dull moment it seems. As I am typing this I currently have approximately 3 to-do lists, a rough draft paper (that is overdue) to type, a final of that rough draft to type, laundry to fold, dishes to be washed, scrapbook pages and cards waiting to be started/completed, 3 borrowed movies to watch and I don't want to do any of it. I am tired. Really, really tired. And I feel like I am so overwhelmed by everything that my energy and creativity are being sucked right out of my body. I feel this and yet I keep telling myself to keep chugging along. Just because my life feels like this right now does not mean it will feel like this tomorrow. Or next week even. Nothing will resolve itself (especially the dishes) unless I start chipping away at it all. But it is times like these that I wonder why on Earth I feel that I am ready to take on a Master's program?! I honestly have no idea what the answer to that would be. Maybe something tomorrow will reveal that answer. Until then, I'll just plug away.

For those of you readers who submitted potential names for our new kitten, I have not forgotten you! I loved reading all of the creative names and the hubby and I thought several of them were especially cute and meaningful. As of right now we are still calling her Kiki just because it is easy for Jonah to say and it sort of stuck. It still doesn't feel quite right so I will be trying out those names in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you updated on this momentus event! ;o)

Ta ta for now!

No comments: