Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been...

MIA! I know I have...I'm sorry! We had a super busy week this last week and then this weekend we spent trying to get our house back in order and ready for Fall and Winter. Yesterday was spent cleaning and tidying up our back yard, which had become a little straggly. A portion of our fence was also knocked down during our last big storm and we finally started working on repairing it this weekend. We weren't able to finish yesterday but hope to wrap things up this coming week.



I haven't been able do any scrapbooking due to be being busy but also because I haven't printed any new pictures! I tend to print the pictures I want to scrapbook on a need basis only because otherwise I start feeling pretty overwhelmed! And I don't scrapbook in chronological order so when I do print pictures to scrapbook I usually just pick whatever strikes my fancy at that moment in time. It may sound odd and unorganized but right now this is what works for me! :o)



And since I've posted quite a bit lately about re-decorating Jonah's bedroom I thought I would share the bedding/theme that we have decided to use.

Cute, right?! I love it! And we know that Jonah will adore it. This weekend I was finally able to get some paint cards so we could make a decision on his wall color. I'll be posting pictures this weekend to show you our progress.

Have a wonderful Monday! Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

renee said...

Very cute! I am sure he will love it.