Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

I can't help it...I've been shamelessly window shopping online. Although I am behind on my Christmas shopping (Only 3, count 'em with me, 3 gifts bought so far...) I have been shopping for things online so I know what I need to get at each store. And at each website have found something that I really, desperately want!


Like this beauty! Doesn't this blue make you think of spring? It's from Old Navy.




These are both from Beauty Mark Designs. I love her jewelry! She will even make things to your own specifications. You can find more of her work at her Etsy shop --> http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6005410 *Psst! If anyone can clue me in on how to link something prettily I would greatly appreciate it! :o)*




And last, but not least, I really want some nice dishes to use for holidays, special occasions, etc. I'm really loving these from Target! They're both cozy and perfect for cottage living...what do you think?

2 comments:

Maggie Ann. said...

All very pretty! Just like you. Hope your December has started out lovely.

Xoxox.

Love you.

Jennie said...

Oh.... I want the square plates!