Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello, Fall.

It's fully here! I absolutely love fall. It's so nice to see leaves on the ground and smell backyard fires...It just puts me in the mood for stews, dumplings, and apple cider. I really should know better than to try to lose weight during the summer and fall months!

I started switching things on our living room mantle yesterday. Down came the pictures and up went some Halloween decorations and by the end of the night I was completely frustrated. Something is missing and I just can not figure out what is still needed! I think I might need some gruesome-looking tall candlesticks...I forsee a trip to Goodwill in the near future. Honestly, I don't own a single pair of candlesticks, much less a gruesome-looking pair. Is that bad? I've always felt that a pair of candlesticks is a decorating must-have, no matter what the occasion. Hopefully I can finish the mantle tonight and show it off tomorrow...

Ta ta for now!

No comments: