Thursday, October 16, 2008

Egads!

It's cold! There was a 20 degree drop in temperature last night! Okay, maybe not quite 20 degrees but I'm sure it was close...We went from comfy, slightly warm-ish/Fall-ish weather to "woah...it's freezing out here-better wear long sleeves and a coat!" weather. I think we may have skipped Fall. :o(

Also, you may want to go over to the Websters Pages blog for a scrapbook extravaganza giveaway! They have lots of pretty stuff they are giving away...

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Hey you! FYI - I have a new blog. Just for us friends (the only ones that can read it). I could make you guys (you, Mags, and Heather) authors as well if everyone would want to do something like that. Probly just easier to post to our respective blogs that takes enough effort the way it is. I sent you an invite to your email. Let me know if you have any problems.

Jennie said...

Is this the website that you're talking about? http://websterspages.typepad.com/

I tried your link and it wouldn't work for me, so I had to do a search for it :)